Brand New Tip of the Day – Take Every Chance

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mareike Rubien 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Mareike Rubien 
    Participant

Hello and good morning everyone 🙂

Today I would like to share my last Tip of the Day with you and I would absolutely love to still see this group active after I finish my work here on the BWT, so please feel free to share your own Tips with the other members after today.

My Tip today will be something that this internship and my time here in London has taught me over the past few weeks and that I will definitely take with me when I go back home: Take every chance and use every opportunity you get.

I know, it sounds simpler than it is, I know that people will often look for excuses to not seize an opportunity or to not do something that scares them, that is out of their comfort zone. I had some doubts as well before I came here but looking back this helped me so much for my future and to help me grow, I am so glad I used this chance and made this experience.

So, that is the last Tip I would like to give you. Take every chance you get and do more things that scare you along your journey! You either win or learn and everything you do will be good for something, always remember that.

Wishing you all the very best!

Mary

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2015 – 2020 All Rights Reserved | GlobalWoman, GlobalWomanClub and the businesswoman today (EU, [including UK] & US and Canada) are registered trademarks | Company registration 09727799 VAT ID 273 2343 16

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account