Latest Tip of the Day – Female CEOs share their Journeys to the Top

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mareike Rubien 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Mareike Rubien 
    Participant

Good morning to all of our members!

My Tip of the Day posts are now coming towards an end and today I would love to share another really interesting article with you that I found online.

And I would absolutely love for you to continue this after I finish my internship and post your tips in this group! Might it be an article like this, an important advice you have learned over the years, an event that you have heard of… anything! It would be amazing to see this group continuing to be active. 🙂

So in todays article a number of female CEOs were interviewed about how they got where they are today and how they overcame obstacles on the way. One really interesting but also shocking statement is, that female leaders hardly expect or get any support from the outside, so from home or the workplace. Do you think that is true?

Read the full Article here! and let me know what you think about it.

Mary

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2015 – 2020 All Rights Reserved | GlobalWoman, GlobalWomanClub and the businesswoman today (EU, [including UK] & US and Canada) are registered trademarks | Company registration 09727799 VAT ID 273 2343 16

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account