Newest Tip of the Day – Create an Event

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kicki Pallin 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Mareike Rubien 
    Participant

How to create an Event on the BWT:

Hello everyone!

Today I want to continue our new forum with the new Tip of the Day and another idea of how you can make the most out of The BWT platform:

The „Create an Event“ button. When you’re logged in you will find the column with „Members Events“ on the right side and as soon as you click on it, it will show you the upcoming events. It also works by selecting „Events“ in the Community column at the top! You’ll see your profile and all your upcoming events. Right next to it you can click on „Create An Event“ and put in all the information members will need to know about your event, what it is about, the date and place and the website that leads them right to it.

I just created one myself, it really is super easy, and put in one of the upcoming events from The Global Woman Club so you can go check it out!

Do you know an event that might be interesting for our members? Don’t hold back and share it with us so everyone interested can attend! It’s so easy and helpful, everyone here should take advantage of it.

Mary

Kicki Pallin 
    Participant

Hi Mary,

Great tip, this is really useful! Will check out your new event right now as well.

Best Wishes,

Kicki

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2015 – 2020 All Rights Reserved | GlobalWoman, GlobalWomanClub and the businesswoman today (EU, [including UK] & US and Canada) are registered trademarks | Company registration 09727799 VAT ID 273 2343 16

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account